Cert IV New Small Business
- Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
- Plan small business finances
- Market the small business
- Undertake small business planning
- Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- Address customer needs
- Report on financial activity
- Promote innovation in a team environment
- Manage small business finances
- Manage a small team
- Small Business Manager and Staff
100% Online Learning
Method of Assessment
Once you submit your completed unit
Once you have completed all of your assessments for the unit of competency you are studying and have submitted this to be assessed, you will be notified of the outcome as either ‘Satisfactory’ or ‘Not Satisfactory’.
Your dedicated trainer who is also your assessor, will complete the record of assessment outcome and record this as either “Competent” or “Not Yet Competent”. The maximum term for your assessor to provide feedback to you on your completed assessments is 10 working days.
When awarding any assessment result, your assessor will ensure that feedback will be sent to you in relation to the outcome. You will receive this via e-mail and also via your online learning within the 'Message Tab'.