- Manage meetings
- Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- Manage workforce planning
- Manage programs that promote personal effectiveness
- Implement continuous improvement
- Plan market research
- Manage risk
- Manage personal work priorities and professional development
This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators. Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
- Team Leader
- Executive Officer
- Program Consultant
- Program Coordinator
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBLED502 Manage programs that promote personal effectiveness
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBMKG506 Plan market research
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
100% Online Learning
Method of Assessment
Once you submit your completed unit
Once you have completed all of your assessments for the unit of competency you are studying, you will be notified of the outcome as either ‘Satisfactory’ or ‘Not Satisfactory’.
Your dedicated trainer who is also your assessor, will complete the record of assessment outcome and record this as either “Competent” or “Not Yet Competent”. The maximum term for your assessor to provide feedback to you on your completed assessments is 10 working days.
When awarding any assessment result, your assessor will ensure that feedback will be sent to you in relation to the outcome. You will receive this via e-mail and also via your online learning within the 'Message Tab'.